AutoReceive™ is a software package for handling automatic reporting data. The software monitors a TCP port on your company static IP in order to receive and process reported data. In order to use AutoReceive™, the following items are needed.
- A Mini-Seis™ or Mini-Seis III™ seismograph setup to automatically report.
- A cellular modem or other remote access device that supports data forwarding through a serial connection.
- A static IP address at the receiving location.
- The specified port must be open at the firewall on the receiving location.
When properly configured the automatic reporting process is as follows:
- The seismograph triggers to an event.
- An identification string is sent through the seismograph's serial port.
- The attached remote access device forwards the string to a port at the receiving location.
- The firewall at the receiving location forwards the string to the computer running AutoReceive™.
- The AutoReceive™ program processes the data and sends SMS and/or email notifications if the data satisfy user-specified setup parmeters.
Alternatively, we can host the process through our Automatic Reporting Service™.