Compu-Blast™ V9 Design and Timing Analysis
The Compu-Blast™ V9 software aids in the layout of blast patterns and the calculation of timing. A sample features list includes the following:
- Layout designs with thousands of holes and a variable number of decks per hole.
- Each hole can have a different diameter, depth and number of decks.
- Variable row spacing.
- Number holes in any manner.
- Set a custom coodinate system.
- Load holes with as many explosives per deck as needed.
- Associate a blasting log with each design.
- Animate the firing times from the Design Window.
- Draw or remove holes and lines of holes with ease.
- Move and copy lines of holes.
- Copy data from any hole to a line of holes.
- Import design data from a delimited text file or from a Compu-Blast V8 file.
- Designs are conveniently stored in a single database.
- Produce numerous design and timing reports.
- Save design times for use with the Alpha-Blast program in order to produce vibration simulations based on signature waveforms.
- Regressiion analysis from vibration data supplied in blasting logs.